The belt center distance measurement is standard practice to measure the center distance of the flat belt and V belt. The belts are tested at a particular load in LBF at this load; the objective of the system is to find out the exact center distance and belt override of the belts.
Some constituents of the testing apparatus are:
- Pulleys – to stretch the belt and insert it
- Load Cell – to measure the load or belt tension
- Transducer – to calculate the belt override
- Servo system – to generate the desired load
- Magnetic Linear Scale – to measure the distance
APPLICATIONS WHERE BELT TESTING MACHINE IS USED :
ENGINE MANUFACTURER INDUSTRY
This system is majorly used in the engine manufacturer industry. The belts are tested for their reliability and durability.
Our customer specializes in the Manufacturing of Standard & Customized Measuring equipment. These equipments are designed as per Industry Standards. Integrated with the latest technologies, these equipments provide reliable & efficient testing operations.
Messung is among the best PLC automation companies in India. Our engineers studied the plant and its requirements and came up with a solution consisting of
- NX-ERA XPRESS XP325 PLC Controller
- 7 inch HMI Display Touch Screen
- Servo System (Fuji)
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) have been used in various control systems in order to increase efficiency, reduce the initial investment and minimize the long-term maintenance costs.
The NX ERA EXPRESS based machine offers a cutting edge user experience (UX). The screen – a plc automation control panel – allows the user to set test parameters, view test values during and after the test, and record test memories for future references. It allows the user to have overall control over the entire test program with just a touch.
THE HEART OF THE SYSTEM: NX-ERA XPRESS
NX-ERA Xpress is a powerful mini PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) promoted by Messung – a leading micro PLC manufacturer. NX-ERA Xpress offers world-class technology at a cost-effective price for entry-level applications.
Loaded with advanced features, the NX-ERA Xpress micro PLC delivers high-speed processing power in a condensed design with embedded I/O. This micro PLC system can be easily expanded through the CANopen device using the Remote I/O Modules – a considerable advantage for OEMs with needs for small, scalable applications.
NX-ERA Xpress Highlights:
- High-density I/O both Digital & Analog
- Programming by Codesys® – IEC 61131 based software
- Ethernet Port – TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP
- Inbuilt Webserver
- Industry 4.0 ready – OPC-UA, MQTT features
- RS-485 port with Modbus RTU Master protocol
- CANopen Master/Slave protocol
- SCADA and HMI interfaces available
- Built-in HTML webserver
BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER
The Latest Industry 4.0 enabled PLC System: Provides access to sensor-level data in difficult-to-reach areas. This helps ensure the smoother operation of system components while streamlining device replacement and machine maintenance – hence saving costs and enhancing efficiency.
Conformal Coating: This coating ensures integrity even in harsh environments
Programming and configuration environment based on IEC 61131-3 standard: the global standard in plc programming for industrial automation.
Designed to meet the pertinent demands of Industry 4.0
- With the help of automation technology, all systems are designed for unattended operation and automatic adjustment.
- The controller brings unmatched performance which enhances the reliability of the system.
- The feather-touch display screen works as an HMI for the setting of the Belt parameters in the form of recipe and test results are displayed on the screen and the report is generated in PDF format.
- The report generation ensures the integrity of the test as no human error is encountered.
About Messung IA
Messung is amongst India’s leading industrial automation companies and offers cutting-edge customized solutions for factory automation, process automation and special purpose machine automation. Messung is considered to be one of the top 10 PLC manufacturers and offers an expansive range of world-class Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote I/O modules, Servo & Motion Control solutions and Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) for a variety of applications across a range of industries.
For more information, visit: https://www.messungautomation.co.in